Oven Fried Pork ChopsFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine salt, sugar and garlic powder and mix well.
- Sprinkle chops evenly with the salt mixture.
- Dip chops in egg then put in cracker crumbs and cover well.
- Place on greased rack sitting on a baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the chops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 34
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
This reminds me of a recipe I tried recently that used pretzels for the "crumbs." I need to try this one now.tpatti in Wellsville loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Back To Basics346 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks555 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Original Recipes143 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Family Favourites134 members