Moist Caramel Apple CakeFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O vanilla or French vanilla flavor Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 3 medium granny smith apples, peeled, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 20 KRAFT caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
- Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Beat on high speed 2 min.
- Gently stir in apples.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 min.; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring every 30 sec. until blended.
- Cool 10 min. until slightly thickened.
- Drizzle over cake.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating6 people
mmm...sounds yummy, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
Oh this sounds good, I love the sound of the glaze, I could put that over my apple cake recipe, Yum, You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
yum yum yum i said yum yum burp! opps escus mefrodo in meadville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!