Bake Shop Blueberry BuckleFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- Crumb Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) cold unsalted butter shopping list
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- Zest of 1 small orange shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Topping: Mix together sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9-inch round, 2- or 3-inch deep cake pan.
- Line bottom with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream butter and sugar with orange zest.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, alternating with yogurt.
- Batter will be very loose.
- Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle berries over batter.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over fruit.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Because this is a very soft and moist cake, using a toothpick to test doneness will not work.
- Let cake cool on a rack for 30 minutes before removing it from pan.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
good 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Yum, this sounds decadent. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
great bluberry buckle high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it