Spicy Buffalo Wing Style FriesFrom grumblebee 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the french fries according to directions.
- While the fries are baking, melt the butter in a pan and add in the hot sauce.
- When fries are finished baking, place them in a big bowl and drizzle with hot sauce and butter mixture. Toss to coat.
- Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing, on the side, for dipping. :) (You can also drizzle the ranch/bleu cheese just right on top too if you wish)
People Who Like This Dish 8
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- krberry11 Sebeka, MN
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- upstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- werblest3 Chattanooga, TN
- artichokehearts Seattle, Washington
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- grumblebee Calgary, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrumblebee Calgary, CA
The Rating4 people
oh wow Blue cheese a plus and hot cant get much better thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
oh yeah,,, love those hot wings from Buffalo... the fries will be a fun change..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it