No Cook Banana PuddingFrom peteygurl 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, put the pudding mix and milk. Then mix well.
- Add the sour cream and whipped cream. Then keep mixing until you have a very smooth mixture.
- In a square/rectangular container, put a layer of wafer. Then a layer of the pudding mixture, then a layer of bananas, and then a layer of pudding mixture.
- Repeat procedure #3 on the same container until there's no more left of the pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate. Serve. (^_^)