Crockpot Pork Roast with Apple GlazeFrom chefbaudri 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rub roast with salt and pepper.
- Brown pork roast in heavy skillet just to remove some excess fat.
- Place apple quarters in bottom of crockpot.
- Place roast on top of apples.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar and ginger. Spoon over top surface of roast, moistening well. Cook on low setting for 8 hours or until done.
- Note: My crockpot runs "hot" so my roast is always done in about 6 hours. Use meat thermometer to test -- you don't want to overcook this baby.