Shrimp CocktailsFrom shibattou 5 years ago
- 1 cup chili sauce (recommended "Heinz") shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco or Sriracha) shopping list
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined (method in directions) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except the shrimp; cover and chill.
- For the shrimp; Preheat oven to 400*F. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. In a small bowl, combine 1 Tbl. olive oil, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper. Stir well to combine. Dip the shrimp into the olive oil mixture to coat. Place on a sheet pan in a single layer. Roast in oven 8 to 10 minutes for large (12 to 15 count) shrimp, or just until pink, firm, and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the shrimp among two parfait glasses. Spoon the Cocktail Sauce mixture into the glasses to cover the shrimp.