Shrimp CocktailsFrom shibattou 5 years ago
- 1 cup chili sauce (recommended "Heinz") shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (recommended "Tabasco") shopping list
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except the shrimp; cover and chill.
- Divide the shrimp among two parfait glasses. Spoon the Cocktail Sauce mixture into the glasses to cover the shrimp.