Pork With Pineapple Bbq Salsa And Sweet PotatoesFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb.) shopping list
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch wedges shopping list
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional) shopping list
- 2 tsp. oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups diced fresh or canned pineapple shopping list
- 3 Tbs. chopped red onion shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 5oo degrees.
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with nonstick foil.
- Place pork on 1 baking sheet, sweet potatoes on the other.
- Mix 3 Tbs. barbecue sauce with 1 Tbs. cilantro; brush on pork.
- Drizzle potatoes with oil; sprinkle with chili powder. Toss to coat; spread evenly.
- Roast 10 minutes. Remove pans from oven. Gently toss sweet potatoes and turn pork. Return to oven and roast potatoes 8 minutes, or until tender; pork 15 minutes, or until done as desired.
- Remove pork to cutting board; let rest while combining pineapple, onion and remaining cilantro and barbecue sauce in a bowl.
- Slice pork; top with the pineapple salsa.
- Serve with sweet potatoes.
- 345 calories per serving.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating5 people
Different and interesting. Will give this one a try! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Very nice! I will try this one, count on it. Love the addition of chili and cilantro. Thanks gf!danadooley in Singapore loved it
I agree with dana, the addition of cilantro & chili is perfect.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!