Ice Box CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together and make into two rolls.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill.
- Slice rather thin and bake rather slow.
- They are best when not allowed to get too done.
- You will think it calls for too much flour but it will work in.
- shai 43 minutes ago said:
- Joy of Cooking has a similar recipe that we have used for years. It says 400F for 8-10 minutes, but I think I usually bake at 350 for about same amount of time. They get crispy quickly and are better if not overdone, IMO.