Special Occasion Roasted Fall VegetablesFrom cookinggood 7 years ago
- 1/4 cut apple butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, Diced shopping list
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced shopping list
- 2 cups red potatoes, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk apple butter and canola oil until smooth.
- Stir im all vegatables, including garlic, until well coated.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange vegetables in a single layer.
- sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and golden.