Noosie Mac HotdishFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (1 box) or favorite pasta shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion - diced shopping list
- 14 ounces italian seasoned tomatoes (1 can) shopping list
- 2 cups any kind of cheese - provolone and american work well shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- salt and pepper - to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese - grated shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium skillet, brown hamburger with the onions until the hamburger is no longer pink and the onions are tender. Drain off any excess fat and set aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium low heat, place the cheese and allow to slowly melt. Stir ocassionally.
- It should make approximately 1 1/2 to 2 cups of cheese sauce.
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk.
- While the cheese is melting, cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour melted cheese over pasta, mix to combine.
- Add diced tomatoes with juice, the browned hamburger with onion, and salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
a wonderful dish thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds good and easy!!! Thanks! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Easy and yummy!danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!