Chocolate Indulgence MartiniFrom cupoftea 5 years ago
How to make it
- Add everything except milk/cream to a shaker with ice
- Shake vigorously to integrate cocoa powder
- Add milk/cream and shake a bit more
- Strain into a martini glass rimmed with chocolate sugar
- Drop a cherry into the glass and sprinkle with cocoa powder
- Drink it sloooooooow
The Cookcupoftea Clemson, SC
The Rating4 people
Sounds yummy... ;-)~ Nice afterdinner drink/dessert. Thanks for the recipe. Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Yum, high five for this great post. Thanks for sharing here with us.henrie in Savannah loved it
I can tell this would look so attractive and taste so delicious with all of the chocolate ingredients, Love the addition of the chocolate powder on the top too.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!