Mint Whipped CreamFrom peetabear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Stir 1/3 cup mint, sugar, and 3 tablespoons water in small saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Cook just until bubbles appear.
- Cover and remove from heat; let steep 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup into large bowl, pressing on mint.
- Cool completely.
- Add 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream to syrup and beat until firm peaks form.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Tried it some time ago, it's simply delicious!Mundek in Stalowa Wola loved it
This sounds wonderful!pat2me in Nashua loved it
mmm.sounds so fresh!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!