Mint Whipped CreamFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Stir 1/3 cup mint, sugar, and 3 tablespoons water in small saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Cook just until bubbles appear.
- Cover and remove from heat; let steep 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup into large bowl, pressing on mint.
- Cool completely.
- Add 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream to syrup and beat until firm peaks form.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
That sounds lovely. Thanks.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
mmm.sounds so fresh!magali777 in Mexico loved it
This sounds wonderful!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!