Fresh SalsaFrom riverrat715 7 years ago
- 5 lbs plum tomatoes chopped in quarter inch dice shopping list
- 2 cps finely diced celery with leaves shopping list
- 2 cps finely diced white onion shopping list
- 1 cp thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 chipolte peppers or jalepenos if you prefer (Use more if you want it real spicey) shopping list
- 3 finely chopped bell peppers shopping list
- 2 heaping tbs finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tbs salt or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and chop all vegetables
- Place in large glass bowl or jar
- add salt
- cver lightly and let sit at room temp for 48 hours.
- Stir occasionally
- Pour into containers and refrigerate.
- You can freeze the extra and use it later. When you thaw it out it may have a little water. If you think that makes it to thin, just drain it off and you have fresh salsa.