Big Boy Strawberry PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 quart stemmed washed and sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 small package strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- whipped cream and strawberries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and gelatin then add water and juice and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly for 15 minutes then remove from heat and cool until touchable.
- Gently fold in strawberries then pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh whole strawberries.