Caramel Pie 111From blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg yolks well and add cream.
- Mix sugar and flour until well blended, add hot water and mix, add eggs and cream and cook in double boiler until very thick, stir and beat.
- Remove from heat, add butter and beat until smooth, pour into 9 inch baked pie shell.
- 2 egg whites
- 4 Tbsps. sugar
- 2 Tbsps. cold water
- Add water to egg whites and beat until stiff, gradually add sugar and beat until sugar dissolves.
- Spread on pie and bake at 350 degrees until brown.