Chocolate Chess PieFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 9 inch unbaked pastry shell shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 1 oz. squares unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- few grains salt shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven 350.
- Put butter and chocolate in pan over low heat, and heat until melted.
- Pour mixture into small bowl of electric mixer.
- Add sugar, flour, milk, eggs, salt, vanilla.
- Beat at moderate speed for 6 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Filling will be puffy and will fall as it cools.
- Serve cold.
- May top with whipped cream
- mountainmama 9 minutes ago said:
- Your Pie serves 10 and the cooking time you have 40 minutes and the 3 I have say the same; bake for 35-40 minutes. Your Recipe is correct and its a good recipe. :) Thank for sharing. This is a 5 for sure.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
This is a great pie, thanks for sharing the recipe!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it