PMS BarsFrom k_fleming 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the saltines with the salt side down in a jelly roll pan.
- melt 1 stick of butter and combine with the 2 cups of powdered sugar and the vanilla.
- pour the mixture over the saltines
- bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- remove from the oven and spinkle the chips evenly
- wait for the chips to melt and then spread them over the saltines
- allow to cool and break apart.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookk_fleming MA
The Rating8 people
Hahaha! I love this! Salty and sweet! That is what a girl needs!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Love the name and sound sooooo good. Thanks for posting. 5 forks good. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
Going to a party? Ha! I am not going to share these!!!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!