Brown Sugar MeatloafFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2c ketchup shopping list
- 11/2lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4c milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 11/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 1/4tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 3/4c finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 5x9" loaf pan.
- Press brown sugar in bottom of prepared pan and spread ketchup over the sugar.
- In mixing bowl,mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of ketchup.
- Bake for 1 hour or till juices run clear.
- Have made this with turkey also. Have also made with brown sugar and ketchup on top.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Ohhhh my! It has been years since I had a brown sugar meatloaf. What a great flavor this has. Great post!--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
i like this idea..5...............................frodo in meadville loved it
I have been craving meatloaf for some reason. I'll try this.
gindot in Temecula loved it