Chicken Dorito CasseroleFrom deedeec 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine soups, rotel, and velveeta in a saucepan. Melt together.
- Layer casserole dish with Doritos 1/3 bag of doritos, then add 1/2 the chicken, top with 1/2 the soup mixture. Repeat.
- Top with rest of the Doritos (crushed up a bit).
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- *Pre-cook chicken in a crockpot on high for 3 hours or low for 5-6. Chicken shredds real easy with two forks when cooked this way. ~OR~ boil chicken, drain, and shred.
- Alterations: add diced onions, add jalepenos, add diced bell peppers. Caution addition of vegitables may lower kid/man likability quotiant of this recipe ;)
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
The Rating4 people
this sounds wonderfulhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Smooth, Creamy, Comfort "5"FORK!!!!! recipe ~
My Family is going to Love eating this ~
Thank-you for sharing ~
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Wow this sounds "really" good, might run by the store and pick up the things I don't have on hand and fix this for supper tomorrow night. Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it