Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan CookiesFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 cup water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour blend (recipe below) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- ................................................................................ shopping list
- Prepare flour blend as follows: Combine 1 1/2 cups white rice flour, 1 3/4 cups tapioca starch, and 2 1/4 cups defatted soy flour. Blend the contents with a whisk and then sift. Reserve 3/4 cup as needed for recipe and store remaining flour blend for a later use. To ensure freshness, store the flour blend in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together until light and fluffy, scraping down the side of the bowl as needed.
- Add the water, egg, and vanilla and blend until just incorporated, scraping down the side of the bowl as needed.
- Add flour blend to the creamed mixture, blending until just combined.
- Blend in the pecan pieces and chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookies using a small- to medium-sized ice cream scoop. Gently flatten tops of cookies with your hand
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until center is set.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!