EGYPTIAN MOUSSAKAFrom dantheman 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut eggplant into rings and boil for short time until
- soft. Cut zucchini into rings and fry. Cut and fry potatoes.
- Fry onions. When onions are slightly brown, add parsley,
- spices and meat. Fry until meat is brown. Add tomato paste
- and 1 cup water and cook until meat is done. Make 2 cups of
- white sauce. Layer ingredients in casserole or baking dish in
- following order: potatoes, eggplant, meat mixture, zucchini and
- white sauce on the top. Bake at 350 degrees until top is bubbly and
- browned slightly on top. Bake in 9 x 13-inch pan.
The Cookdantheman Auckland, NZ
The Rating4 people
This is awesome, sounds sooo good! Thanks for sharing it. =)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I am drooling over this. I love the fact that you add the white sauce! Sounds wonderful!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Nice recipe and great pic!mesalina in Dubai loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!