Egg Noodle DeluxFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 1 lb egg noodles, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 3 oz. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed(use deli roasted chickens from Walmart or Sam's for extra ease) shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 soup can milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup crushed Ritz or other butter flavored crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In skillet, cook onions and celery in butter until tender(about 2 to 3 minutes)
- Combine chicken, soup, milk, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- stir in pasta and onion/celery.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with crushed crackers.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to cook.
- Also, can be placed in microwave and cooked on high for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating5 people
Sounds wonderful! I love creamy noodle casseroles. Thanks!danadooley in Singapore loved it
This Sounds Great. I Like The Idea Of Using The Precooked Chicken, They Are Delicious. Work Smarter, Not Harder.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Oh yeah...Got my 5...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!