Ladyfinger Lemon DessertFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split shopping list
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup boiling orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk into a small metal mixing bowl; place mixer beaters in the
- bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Line
- the sides of a 9-in. springform pan with ladyfingers; set aside. In a
- large bowl, dissolve gelatin in orange juice. Stir in the sugar,
- lemon juice and peel; cool to room temperature.
- Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form; fold into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until
- firm. Spread with whipped topping. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate
- Yield: 10 servings.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
I made this one years ago! so good! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds delicious, Henrie! Thank you for posting it - it is saved and added to my collection!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This does sound great but I think I'll put the can of milk and the beaters in the fridge.....that way I won't knock it over, which I am sure I would do.
Thanks, Henrie....looks great!pat2me in Nashua loved it