Old-Fashioned Ice Box DessertFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 7-1/2 honey Grahams, broken in half (15 squares) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla flavor Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 1 cup quartered strawberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped kiwis (about 4) shopping list
- 1/3 cup flake coconut, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- ARRANGE graham squares in even layer on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping; spread over grahams in pan; cover with remaining whipped topping. Top with fruit.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or overnight. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating9 people
So easy and soooo goooood!!!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
OH this is pretty. So good! YUM.."FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
YUM! quick and easy.....petunia97 in Gonzales loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!