Chocolate Chip CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 bar of German chocolate (sweet)---ungrated----reserve 1/4 c. for topping shopping list
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding, dry shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 1 6 oz. pkg. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 c. sifted confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, dry instant pudding and milk.
- Beat for several minutes, or until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in all but 1/4 cup of the grated chocolate and the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a well-greased 9 inch or tube pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes, or until it tests done when a wooden pick is inserted.
- Run knife around edges and tube, remove cake to rack to cool.
- Top cooled cake with 1/4 cup reserved grated chocolate mixed with 1/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
Yeah buddy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members