Baked Chicken Breasts with Spinach Pears and Blue CheeseFrom radiogal880 8 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 T olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 4 - 6 cups loosely packed spinach, stems removed shopping list
- 2 T apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 ripe Anjou pears, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2 " thick slices shopping list
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper. In a large, oven-proof skillet, heat 1 T olive oil and sear the chicken 2 to 3 minutes on each side until lightly golden. Place in pan and bake 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 2. While chicken is cooking, heat 1 T olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and saute red onion until softenend; 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and toss until wilted. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a large platter or divide evenly between 4 plates.
- 3. Wipe out pan and heat remaining 1 T olive oil with vinegar. Add pears and gently heat to warm. Stir in parsley.
- 4. Place cooked chicken breasts on spinach. Top with pear slices and about 2 T blue cheese per breast.
The Cookradiogal880 Medford, OR
The Rating4 people
Just love the combination! Got my 5
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Wow this sounds soooooo good. I have printed it out. I will be making this in the next couple of days. It has everything we love in it. Thanks for sharing it.pats1013 in loved it
Radiogal880 this recipe is out of this world good !!!! I have made it twice now. We are officially addicted to it. WOW is all I can say . Thank you so much for sharing this. All the flavors just blend so great together.pats1013 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!