Sea Scallop and Artichoke KebobsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 scallion minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 18 sea scallops shopping list
- 12 canned artichoke hearts drained shopping list
- 6 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 6 pitted black olives shopping list
- olive oil for brushing grill shopping list
How to make it
- Soak six bamboo skewers in cold water for 15 minutes then drain well.
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, cloves, scallion, pepper and oregano in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a large sealable plastic bag.
- Add scallops and seal bag securely.
- Turn bag over so that all scallops are soaked in marinade then marinade for 2 hours turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare the grill and when coals are hot drain scallops reserving marinade as a brushing sauce.
- Thread skewers alternating scallops with artichokes and ending with a tomato and an olive.
- Place kabobs on grill rack brushed with oil about 6 inches from heat source.
- Brush kabobs with reserved marinade and grill for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove and set on individual plates.
- Serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!