Creamy Sauerkraut DipFrom grumblebee 8 years ago
- 1 can sauerkraut, well drained (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped finely shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, chopped finely (eg: vidalia, walla walla, etc.) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 or 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients until moist.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers, crostini, veggies, etc.
The Cookgrumblebee Victoria, Canada
The Rating4 people
you got me on this one, i have never heard of kraut dip. 5frodo in meadville loved it
Such a great idea! 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Ooh-this sounds so good!!!
hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it