Yummy Peanut Butter CookiesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Use a wet fork dipped in sugar to make the crisscrosses on the top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
Love the almond extract in these, great post, thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
yummy high 5! Did you ever join the Peanut Butter Buddies group?jett2whit in Union City loved it
great yummy peanutbutter cookie high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it