Buttermilk Country Fried ChickenFrom hannabanana4511 6 years ago
- marinade shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp ground red pepper(cayenne) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- chicken shopping list
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts/thighs shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- In large dish or resealable bag mix marinade ingredients. Add chicken pieces and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight
- In small pan, mix flour and remaining chicken ingredients except oil.
- Heat 1/2 inch oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and allow excess to drip off. Discard marinade
- Roll chicken in flour mixture until well coated and then add to skillet.
- Civer and cook on medium high heat 10 minutes
- Uncover skillet and turn chicken
- Cook 5-8 minutes longer until the chicken is fully cooked through. Drain on paper towels and serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold!
The Cookhannabanana4511 The Woodlands, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!