Elaines Roast Turkey WingsFrom chefelaine 4 years ago
How to make it
- Brush the wings with the olive oil, and stand the wings upright in the baking pan, leaning against each other for support.
- ***By doing this, they will baste themselves evenly during cooking, resulting in deep golden, crisp wings.
- Add the salt and pepper to your taste, and the lemon pepper, then basil.
- Bake at 365*F for 45 minutes, or until deep golden brown.
- Served with baked potatoes drizzled with the pan drippings, and a side Chef's salad, this makes a hearty and delicious meal.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating47 people
Lovely idea. Thank!!!sallya2 in Kent loved it
The wings are my favorite - thanks for the recipe!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
no doubt Chef its a keeper thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it