Crock-pot Pulled PorkFrom linspj 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse and pat the pork butt dry.
- Place a thin layer of BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crock-pot.
- Place the pork, fatty side up, into the crock-pot and slather with the rest of the BBQ sauce in the bottle.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- When finished, the meat will be extremely tender; a steak knife will
- easily poke through.
- To shred, cut chunks from the butt and pull apart with two forks.
- Serve with the liquid in the crock-pot (run the liquid through a fat separator) and additional BBQ sauce, if desired.
- It’s great on a bun, mixed with rice, or all by itself.
- Sensuous Slathering Sauce is not your everyday barbeque sauce... an aggressive crimson-red tomato-based sauce riddled with spices you can see smell and taste.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating4 people
Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
YUM!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
oooh now this sounds great. I will have to order the sauce like you said. I've never seen it here. MJflavors in Algonquin loved it