Ravens Pickled EggsFrom mrjwjohnson 6 years ago
- 24 hard-boiled shopping list
- 2 cups grape juice shopping list
- 1 cup of liquid from beets shopping list
- 1 cup of red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grape juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- a few small canned red beets shopping list
- any type of small hot peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Combined all of the ingredients except the boiled eggs, peppers and beets in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow the liquid to cool.
- Transfer the boiled eggs, peppers and beets into a tall glass jar with a tight fitting lid and pour liquid over eggs.
- Store in the refrigerator for a week or two before using.