Creamy Carbonara Chicken and SpaghettiFrom charrm1 8 years ago
- 10 slices of cooked bacon, cut in 1 " pieces (1cm) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 1-10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup (284 ml) shopping list
- 1- 10 oz can condensed cream of mushrooms and onion soup (284 ml) shopping list
- 1 1/2 can (10 oz) of milk (284 ml) shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried parsley (15 ml) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (2 ml) shopping list
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed (750 ml) shopping list
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti (1.5 L) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the bacon in a large saucepan until crisp. Drain fat keeping 1 tbsp.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until transparent about 5 minutes.
- Pour the 2 soup cans, thyme and parsley.
- Add the cooked chicken. Bring to a boil while stirring frequently.
- Add the bacon.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately on top of cooked spaghetti.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!