Broccoli Beef Stir FryFrom m11andrade 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pound round steak, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Serve with hot rice!
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
I love beef and broccoli, this is one of my favorite dishes. Great post!!!
littlemissey in loved it
gotta love this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this recipe! Thank you!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!