Ravioli with Oil and GarlicFrom peggy_cookingfool 8 years ago
- 1 package frozen cheese ravioli shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 Tbs. butter (not margarine) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. freshley grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare frozen ravioli as directed on package.
- Meanwhile for sauce, place olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until garlic is soft. Stir in basil, parsley, lemon juice, salt and butter.
- Drain ravioli well and place in a large shallow serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese and pour hot sauce over all. Gently toss until well coated.
- Serve immediately passing around extra cheese for individual use.