Raspberry Cream Cheese MuffinsFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 2/3 cup (5 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended. Add sugar; beat until fluffy. Add vanilla, egg whites, and egg; beat well.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. With mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture and buttermilk to cream cheese mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Gently fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- Place 24 foil cup liners in muffin cups. Spoon batter evenly into liners. Bake at 350° 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans; cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
I can taste these already!michelle73 in Melville loved it
Oh, boy....me too! I bet these are soooo tender.
Great post!!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Boy, this really sound Fantastic! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it