Low-Fat Rosemary Chicken PastaFrom markeverett 7 years ago
- • 8 ounces uncooked penne, ziti or other pasta shopping list
- • 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary shopping list
- • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips shopping list
- • 16 - 18 asparagus spears, sliced thin (fresh or frozen but I think fresh is best) shopping list
- • 3/4 cup fat free chicken broth shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese shopping list
- • salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package direction; drain.
- Heat 1/4 cup broth in a deep non stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and rosemary and cook 15 seconds. Add chicken and cook, tossing well, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus*, remaining chicken broth, parsley and pasta to skillet. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until liquid has reduced enough to lightly cover pasta.
- Sprinkle with reduced fat Parmesan, salt and pepper and toss. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating4 people
Thank you sincerely me' friend..added to menus!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Ohh..added to group and 55555 :()lanacountry in Macon loved it
Oh mark i love this one make it and ill invite some friends hope your family wont mind i can bring drinks and dessert hahaha if i get to La area ill look you up for lunch hahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it