Mini BBQ Chicken SandwichesFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; place biscuits 1 inch apart on half of ungreased large cookie sheet. Place chicken tenders in single layer on other half of cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F. for 12 to 14 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Remove biscuits from cookie sheet. If desired, turn chicken over. Bake chicken an additional 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly heated.
- Cut each chicken tender in half. Split warm biscuits. Place 2 chicken tender halves on bottom half of each biscuit. Spoon about 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce over chicken. Cover each with top half of biscuit.
People Who Like This Dish 4
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- cookingforfun Marblehead, MA
- greentreefrogs TN
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- sharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
- mrswolcott22 Oceanside, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- albys1 Broomall, Pennsylvania
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating16 people
Great recipe and so simple! Thanks!!! :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Mini but big on taste!jett2whit in Union City loved it
my grandson lille hands wil love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!