Baked Tilapia Simply DELICIOUS and extremely healthyFrom anu20 5 years ago
- Tilapia (if a large fish, make it half. If its small- 750g- then use it all) shopping list
- 1/2 Red sweet pepper- chopped shopping list
- 1 small cooking onion- chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove- minced/chopped shopping list
- 1 medium-sized farm tomato- chopped shopping list
- Grated ginger- 1 teaspoon shopping list
- Olive oil- 1 table spoon shopping list
- Coriander- 1/2 teaspoon shopping list
- Thyme- 1/4 teaspoon shopping list
- Rosemary- 1/4 teaspoon shopping list
- Oregano- 1/8 teaspoon shopping list
- Black pepper- dash shopping list
- Salt- to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Hopefully your fish has come all cleaned for you!
- through the side of the fish, make an opening around the belly area. This opening should ALREADY be there if the fish has been scaled and cleaned at the butcher
- On your pan, foil the base and brush some low-fat margarine on. Little will do
- Mix ALL your ingredients together in a bowl. Except the fish of course
- put the mixture into the opening around the belly area.
- Put the rest of the mixture ONTOP and on the sides of the fish
- Pop in the oven, covering with aluminum foil
- Leave in there for about 25mins in a 300 oven (Please check your fish after about 15mins! You don't want it to burn, plus, some ovens are stronger than others)
- Bring out and serve with your veggies. Broccoli is amazing with fish!