Perfect Pie CrustFrom jemison 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix well with a fork, flour, sugar and salt.
- Add shortening; mix well with fork until crumbly.
- In a small bowl, beat water, vinegar and eggs.
- Add to flour mixture; stir until moistened.
- Divide dough into 5 portions and shape each into a flat circle.
- Wrap each circle in plastic and chill at least 1/2 hour.
- Makes 5 - 9" crust.
- Dough can be refrigerated up to 3 days.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!