Salisbury SteakFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 2 pounds ground chuck shopping list
- 1 can golden mushroom soup -or- 1 can beefy mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry bread or cracker crumbs or 1/2 cup oats, blended into flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt \I use sea salt, and italian herbs, yeah yeah and the pepper now.... shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper/ shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 lg. onion, diced fine, save a coup of tablespoons of this to add to the gravy if you like shopping list
- ===== shopping list
- gravy shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 4 teaspoons beef boullion shopping list
- 1 can mushroom stem and pieces, drained, I use this juice as part of the water shopping list
- Bring to a boil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. cold water\Mix well shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch / shopping list
- Add to boiling beef broth and stir until thickened, aboout 3 minutes. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1/3 of the soup with remaining ingredients except water; mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties; arrange in single layer in 12x8 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Skim off fat.
- If you bake them on those little wire racks you can just pour the grease off and have a better tasting patty.
- Make gravy; spoon over patties.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
- If desired, garnish with fresh mushrooms.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
Hubby's gonna love this! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Now, this looks very good, You deserve a 5. thanks for sharing...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Yummy..55555 group added!! Thank you!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it