Russian Fried Potatoes With Mushrooms and OnionsFrom leru 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the mushrooms, cut them in strips and put them in a frying pan. Close it with the cover and simmer it until almost all the juice is gone.
- Peel potatoes, cut them in strips (kinda like for french fries), and add them to the mushrooms.
- Add oil, salt, stir it and make the fire bigger.
- Fry the potatoes with mushrooms until they have nice crispy sides. It's good if they stick and fry together.. So don't bother them too often. :)
- When potatoes crumble when you poke it with a spoon (or whatever tool you use), add the onions cut in strips. Put the cut onions on top of potatoes and cover the pan again.
- Fry on small fire for a while, until it's time to stir the frying stuff again. Then stir it together with onions and let if fry for some more, until onions become soft.
- Add pressed garlic and stir it again. Turn off the fire and let it sit under the cover for a couple of minutes before serving.
The Cookleru Beijing, CN
The Rating3 people
I love for fresh mushroom and use them incredible recipes like your Russian Fried Potatoes With Mushrooms And Onions.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
This sounds really good. We are huge fans of potatoes, mushrooms and onions and here they are all wrapped up in one dish. Greatness.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!