Central American TacosFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 large potatoes,cubed shopping list
- 1lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 onion,chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 tomatillos,husked and quartered shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,minced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper,diced shopping list
- 1/2c choped fresh cilantro,or to taste shopping list
- 3 avocados,halved,pits removed shopping list
- 10 (6") corn tortillas shopping list
- 1tsp cumin shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in saucepan and cover with water.Bring to boil and cook till tender,about 10 mins. Drain
- Crumble ground beef into skillet over med-high heat. Cook for a few minutes,then stir in onion and cumin. Cook till meat is no longer pink,and the onion is tender. Drain excess grease and gently stir in potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tomatillos,garlic,jalapen,and cilantro in into a blender. Process till smooth. Add the juiceof 1 lim and stir in.
- Heat tortillas in a skillet until warm and flexible. Spoon on some f the meat mixture,and top wit sauce. Roll up and enjoy!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Is different but delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMM! High Five to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it