Banana Nut MuffinsFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in walnuts.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill two-thirds full with batter. Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.