Raisin Bran Muffin MixFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder shopping list
- 6 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups Raisin Bran cereal shopping list
- 1 cup chopped almonds shopping list
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch): shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut in shortening until crumbly. Stir in cereal and nuts. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place or in the freezer for up to 2 months. Yield: 2 batches (8 cups total).
- To prepare muffins: Place 4 cups of muffin mix in a bowl. Beat egg and water; stir into mix just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating22 people
This would be nice with dry infredients layered in a quart mason jar with the recipe attached! Nice hostess or teacher gift!linspj in New Hartford loved it
I agree linspi. Great recipe. I love bran muffins. Add some flaxseed for a lttle more fiber.fluffy24 in Cranston loved it
Great for breakfast on the go! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!