Shrimp-in-Love PastaFrom mountainmama 4 years ago
How to make it
- COOK linguine as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is well blended.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach; toss lightly. Stir in shrimp mixture.
- Note: I would Tweak this recipe to suit your family. We also like adding broccoli. Some people might want to add olives..have fun with it.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating16 people
Wonderful. This my kind of meal. Ooooh, shrimp & pasta, what could be better. Thanks for sending it to me. It's most definately a '5' in my kitchen. I love your new avatar. Where do you find these pictures? I see so many cute ones on this site & alwa...morebrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!