Pumpkin Pie FudgeFrom momofsixil 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 package vanilla flavored baking chips (12 ounces) shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Using butter or margarine, lightly grease the sides and bottom of a medium saucepan.
- Place the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in the saucepan.
- Stirring constantly over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the baking chips and marshmallows until melted. Stir in the nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan that has been lined with foil and greased.
- Chill mixture until set.
- Cut into small squares to serve.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating8 people
So different, and love pumpkin pie that I'll have to try this.
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
sounds great...I will definitely put the nuts in !!! ^5 for youpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
sounds good!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Pass Down Recipes311 members
Family Favorites138 members
Christmas Candy166 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Absolute FUDGE45 members
Its Party Time97 members