Quick Crab QuicheFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells shopping list
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, flaked and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, grated (cheddar does well too) shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups light cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle crabmeat and cheese into pie shell.
- Beat together remaining ingredients.
- pout over crabmeat and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 357 degree oven 30-35 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.